Monday, November 12, 2007

Damn it, Zander

If I was still in high school, this would have been funny. Since I’m not, it’s retarded. I give the kid points for having the balls to pull this stunt off though, but I bet the part about getting arrested and expelled for jumping over the railing and taking down a giant Christmas tree probably wasn’t too cool. Shouldn’t you do something a lot worse if you are going to face thoe repercussions? But hey, it’s the Zand-man! The Zanderooney. Everything he does is like, so funny ya’ll. He’s gotta live up to the name bro! It’s Zander! F yeah! Merry Christmas Zander. Good luck finding another school though. I guess it’s cool for all of us here in internet land to watch at least. Sucks for you though.

I guess the Christmas spirit in me hates this video, while the part of me that likes to watch “totally sick,” viral videos enjoys it to a certain extent. So basically I’m contradicting myself everytime I watch it. That being the case, it deserves a mediocre score at best. And did I mention this kid got arrested and expelled? Damn, that sucks for him. Oh well, it’s not our life, is it? So F it! Having a future feels so much better when you know that other people are fucking up their lives voluntarily! Awesome! Air guitar moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home