Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ben Gordon, soldier of fortitude

Just kidding. That title really had no meaning...but in honor of Ben Gordon's 31 points last night, I figured he deserved some kind of a tribute (if that's what you call this). Now mind you, this is a blog written by me when I'm bored and need to practice my typing skills, but still, it says something when I dedicate a blog entry to Ben Gordon. My blogging has been seen by members of the United Nations, famous actors, and the President/CEO of Taco Bell...and that was just last night, when they were all drunk, scoping the internet for chicks. So don't tell me that my blog isn't important when I write about Ben Gordon--he's a soldier of fortitude.

Best Blogger Alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home