Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bulls Win Battle Of Antonio Davis' Former Teams


The Chicago Bulls beat the Toronto Raptors 104-88. Winning the semi-annual Antonio Davis Bowl. At the end of the game, the Bulls were presented with a glass statue molded in the shape of Antonio Davis' head at center court by NBA Commissoner David Stern.
Antonio Davis' other ex-team, the Indiana Pacers, were winners today as well, although they didn't play. The Pacers finally were able to trade trouled-Forward Ron Artest to the Sacramento Kings for Peja Stojakovic. The Pacers did not award the Kings with a glass statue molded in the shape of Ron Artest's head, because Ron Artest's head is just as empty as the statue. I'm sorry. That joke was too easy.
Anyway, the Kings beat the New York Knicks tonight, Davis' current team. Davis did not play because he is still serving his 5 game suspension for jumping into the stands to calm down his crazy, drunk wife. I'd like to dub this blog, "Six Degrees of Antonio Davis" and then print a copy of it, just so I can burn it.

Actual Game Notes: The Bulls beat the Raptors for the 12th straight time and were lead by Chris Duhon's 26 points and 8 assists.
The Bulls' Stephen Graham played against his twin brother Joey Graham who is on the Raptors. Their mother, who was in the stands, wore a Bulls t-shirt and a Raptors jacket.

Actual Corporate Notes: While I was watching the game, I listened to Neil Young Heart Of Gold. Then, during a TV timeout, I was thinking about stock option trading. Then my attention quickly changed focus to cheap wedding favors when a commercial came on. But then I realized that I don't even have a girlfriend, let alone, someone to propose to. So I remembered that I hope, someday my blogs allow me to buy New York Office Space. The end.



Drunk Blogger is a regular contributor to USAToday.com. Psych.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home