Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bulls Fan, Trott Felipe Sells Books

My Boy, Trott Felipe sells books yo!
Trott Felipe Sells Books With the anticipation brought on by Trott's new autobiography, set to be released in late January, book insiders are going wild, trying to get an advanced copy, and rearrange rap artists' street dates in fear of a wipe out in inner-chart retail movement.Trott, when reached for comment said, "Eh, bro. I'm Trott Felipe. These rappers wanna test me? I'm Trott Felipe. I wrote an autobiography bros. Sure...it only takes place over the last year of my life, but still, I'm Trott Felipe."After this interview, it was revealed that rap artists' street dates were not changing, it was a reference to the intro on Makaveli's album. Boo-yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home