Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Peyton Manning, not on Bulls, Best Actor on Television

I don’t know about any of you. No seriously, I just don’t know about any of you sometimes, but Peyton Manning is the best actor on television right now. His commercials are more entertaining than most of the shows on right now.
Really, the only thing left for me, would be if he joined the cast of Lost (who got screwed in this year’s Emmy’s by the way) and I would be set.
Anyway, I don’t really have much else to say. The proof is in the pudding…wait a minute…JELL-O…that’s it. Peyton Manning and Bill Cosby? That’s it! That’s how I can jumpstart my career! I can write a JELL-O commercial for Peyton Manning! It's got to work! Alright, while I do that, check out these brilliant commercials. I haven’t even included the new awesome one on ESPN featuring Eli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home