Sunday, March 11, 2007

Salad Tofu Snag

I just want to wish everybody and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm flying back to the midwest, to the great city of Indianapolis to enjoy the best meal I've eaten since last Thanksgiving. I'll probably write the best blog ever after I eat it. Oh wait, no I won't. I'll be hanging out with my family, some of the only people who understand me. It's going to be sweet.
Can't wait to get out of this city of crackpots. (I've always wanted to use the word "crackpots" in writing.) Away from the entertainment industry and to the heart of this great country. Every time I go home I get even more creative and come up with great ideas too. (Because I stop thinking and they just happen.) So after this weekend, you can expect me to come up with my next book idea, have a short film written and about 8 more blogs on the internet.

Back to the midwest. Back to my roots. Maybe I'll just stay this time. Fuck it. I'm sick of this west coast, "I'm harder than you because you are from the 'suburbs'" bullshit. I hope Notre Dame beats USC too. In your face Trojans. Or should I say, on your face Trojans. (I went to Arizona State. I'm a Sun Devil Jerry. Show me the fuckin turkey bitch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home