Monday, November 12, 2007

Where did you come from?

Go white boy! Go white boy! Go white boy! If you don’t find yourself chanting that after this video, then welcome to the self-conscious human race. I don’t know what I can say about this without sounding bitter, racist, or misanthropic. One thing is for sure, though. This guy must have all the dames in his part of town awestruck and begging for more of his country dancing (or how he puts it, neo-river dancing with southern flavor). Oh, and by dames, I mean grandmothers. And they’re not GILFs either.

Man, this guy is a complete show off and camera whore. At least he’s not arrogant about his sweet moves though. You have to admire him for that much. I bet he could teach me a thing or two about how not to get laid. At the end of the day, effort is all that matters. I think we saw a prime (albeit pathetic) example of that here today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home