Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bulls to hire Norm Van Lier as coach?

No. That's actually not going to happen, at all. I just wanted to start a ridiculous rumor. I thought that's how you become cool on the internet--or a journalist for that matter--these days. However, between the time it took me to type the title, and the second a found the home row again to type the first character in this blog, I decided against it--realizing that I'm a person of higher character and integrity. So now, what should I talk about? Well, for starters, let's talk about how the Bulls need to make a trade and somehow acquire Kevin Garnett and Kobe Bryant. That's what they really need. Let's talk about that. How can they do that? Well, I'm sure Norm Van Lier could find a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home