Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Luol Deng says, "Good job, Obama."

Obviously I'd have liked to have seen a different result tonight. But I am an American before I am an Obama supporter - and as such I respect and honor all of the fine candidates our party has put forth this year. Hillary Clinton, if elected, will be a fine President. I have no doubt of this.

This election is no less than a battle for the future of our party. I strongly believe my candidate offers the best future, but this does not stop me from recognizing that more than one acceptable path exists.

Tomorrow I will get up and do everything in my power to elect Barack Obama to the Presidency. But for tonight I tip my hat to Ms. Clinton and her passionate supporters for a hard-earned victory in New Hampshire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home