Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Drunk Blogger Interviews Drunk Blogger

Drunk Blogger #1: Hi, how are you doing? Nice to meet you.
Drunk Blogger #2: Oh, I’m great. It’s great to be here Matt Lauer.
Drunk Blogger #1: I’m not Matt Lauer.
Drunk Blogger #2: That’s great Barbara, I love “The View,” although they never should have kicked Oprah off the show.
Drunk Blogger #1: What?
Drunk Blogger #2: Alright, so let’s get this interview started.
Drunk Blogger #1: Wait, I’m interviewing you.
Drunk Blogger #2: Alright, so in my latest film, the cast and crew really was like a family, we all gave 110%, I did all my own stunts, I trained at a martial arts facility twice a day for 8 months before filming, we really had great chemistry on the set, we all still keep in touch and are great friends, and I was talking to Jackie Nicholson the other day and he was like, “Hey-yo! How about those Lakers?” Also, I’m from Minnesota but I’ve been a diehard Lakers fan my whole life, I swear.
Drunk Blogger #1: What are you talking about? I didn’t even ask any questions yet. Uh…
Drunk Blogger #2: Oh, it was just grand, it’s probably the best film you will ever see. I know it’s my favorite of all time. It’s like a cross between The Godfather and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days…only better.
Drunk Blogger #1: How does that work? Uh…so anyway, earlier in the pre-interview you said…
Drunk Blogger #2: OH HEY! Sorry to interrupt Bryant. Check this out! This is a picture of my dog. Isn’t she so cute? Her name is Diet Pepsi Presents Fido. Oh, and be on the lookout for my book of poetry, entitled, “Lights, Camera, Poetry!” It’s going to be fantastic!
Drunk Blogger #1: Diet Pepsi Presents Fido? What the…
Drunk Blogger #2: Alright Jay, well it’s been great being on the show, loved the monologue. Yes, you are right, I have places to go so I can’t stay for the whole show. I’m going to do something really, really important right now. Chow! Adios! Cheers! Aloha!
Drunk Blogger #1: Uhhh….oh what dude…


Drunk Blogger does not recommend interviewing a fictional version of yourself, unless you are bored at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home