Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bulls have sucked against LA Teams

I didn't lose my temper or anything, but damn, that game sure sucked. I watched the Bulls lose to the Lakers tonight, live at the Staples Center. I wore my classic Chicago Bulls t-shirt and everything. It was going to be a great time. Instead, leaving the game, with the Lakers beating the Bulls 82-72, felt like a punch in the face.

My seats sucked. The Bulls sucked. People talked shit to me as I was walking to my car (granted). If there was ever a time that Brian Laesch was "too stiff," tonight was the night. Actually, I was only stiff when I first got to my seat, for about 40 minutes, until I finally relaxed and realized that there was not a direct correlation between the shitty positioning of my Lakers basketball tickets and the direction of my life. It took me 40 minutes to get to that point. Then, after the Bulls lost, I was pissed and stiff again. Now I'm cool, but still pissed. This Chicago Bulls team has got a lot of potential, but they look like a glorified college team. They need a freakin' low-post scoring threat. But I digest (get it? because I got two free tacos from Jack in the Box because of the Lakers win. Oh...I guess I never told you that, and even if I did, substituting the word "digress" with "digest" wouldn't be that funny anyway. Oh well, your loss.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home