Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Interest Sparking

The people continued to spark my interest. The guy at the end of my bed had his own special nurse who watched him as he slept. That was nice, I thought. Yeah, no, he was not allowed to be left unattended at any time because he was a "flight risk." Great. When this guy wakes up I envision him just stabbing me over and over again. However, the guy in the bed next to him was pretty nice. He sat up and started talking to me. That was nice. I felt good that I was making a new friend. We chatted for a few minutes until we were rudely interrupted by the nurse, doctor, and two police officers that went up to his bed and were yelling that this patient had lied to them. Hmmm. What had my new friend done? Well apparently he lied about some medication that he was on and how he was a patient who escaped from some mental institution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home