Monday, December 03, 2007

Walking backwards on my haircut

In People's DEVIATED SEPTUM CORRECTION EXCLUSIVE! with High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale (not the naked one, the other one), the actress offers the magazine the go-to excuse for why she just had her nose reshaped, a surgery that should bring the offending organ more in line with Disney's exacting proboscis standards. "I'm not feeling great today. It's uncomfortable and I hope this is the only time I ever have to go through something like this," said the appealingly naive Tisdale, who likely will be spending considerable time on the therapist's couch when a casting director lowers his eyes to her chest and remarks, "Not bad. But I'd like your chances better if you went you went a little bigger? One of the Cheetah Girls was in here this afternoon and said she'd do whatever it takes. A real go-getter, that one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home