Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kirk Hinrich might as well punch my dog

Seriously, Kirk Hinrich might as well punch my dog in the face after each Bulls game. Why not? It can't get any worse! Seriously, again, this is supposed to be the Bulls year, but ti's not, and they suck! Ahhhhhhh!!! I just freakin' yellled. Did you hear that shit? I'm so pissed that I'm type yelling! That's how bad it's gotten.

But there is hope, folks--the Bulls suck, and they haven't lost any players, so it's got to get better...once they make a trade...and get less value than they would have the past 2 years. Sweet!

Okay, now here's what you can do, fans. You can go to www.Bulls.com and buy a Chicago Bulls t-shirt. If you wear it, everyday, underneath your work clothes, whether you are Blue Collar or White Collar, they will win! We can do it, folks! We can do it! Go Bulls! Or instead, just go out to bars and get drunk and pick up chicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home