Sunday, November 20, 2005

I Just Watched The Bulls Beat The Laker's At The Staples Center!


Awesome game. I just watched the Bulls beat the Lakers at the Staples Center. 6th Row. Best Money I've ever spent on a ticket. The best part is that Kobe missed the shot to tie the game and me and about 8 other Bulls fans had a pow wow after the win and everybody else in the place was pissed. Take that Jack Nicholson...alright...your cool...but take that Kobe. Kobe had 43 points but he shot the ball literally everytime down the floor. The Bulls have a team, the Lakers have Kobe. Seriously, I think Mihm was the only other player to score and that was only because he blocked a few of Kobe's shots and took the ball to score himself. I don't even have anything funny to say, it was awesome.



Happy Drunk Blogger is brought to you by a Bulls win, a great seat, and a lot of beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home