Friday, March 31, 2006

Bull Beat the Charlotte Bobcats, Hinrich Has Good Game


Friday night the Bulls beat the Charlotte Bobcats 113-105. Whadda ya know? The Bulls got solid performances (at least stat-wise) from their starting lineup and they won. I especially noticed, Kirk Hinrich's great all-around game (most notably because he is on my fantasy team in the playoffs).

I tell you what folks (the 2 people reading this), they are still in the hunt. I think it would be ideal for them to make the playoffs (even if they play the Pistons and get killed), just for the added experience and then rebuild what they need this summer. They do have the Knicks 1st Round draft pick, which has turned out to be the best pick to have this year. I just wish there was a Lebron or even a Dwight Howard in the draft.

Anyway....they won tonight at least.

Terry Bradshaw PSA: Hey kids, I bet you wonder why Terry Bradshaw (myself in the third person) is giving you a PSA on the Chicago Bulls Report. Right? Well, it's simple. Scott Skiles is my brother. I don't know why and I know it doesn't make but we just found out. He is my long-lost brother. Our dad was Gordie Howe. The point? Wedding reception ideas.
Also, you should check out flowershop.com and then you can send flowers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home