Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bulls Wear Green Uniforms, Lose By 1 To Heat


The Chicago Bulls wore green uniforms Saturday in honor of St. Patrick's Day. They lost to the Miami Heat by 1 but it was a pretty good game, except for the fact that I kept thinking I was watching the Boston Celtics play the Chicago Bulls at home.

In other news, I went out for St. Patrick's Day last night, drank green beers and got wasted. It was really awesome.

Keith Van Horn PSA: Hey kids, I bet you are wondering why I, Keith Van Horn, am doing a PSA on the Chicago Bulls Report. Well, I don't know either but you should get your Hotel Restaurant Management Degree. Also, you should buy Easter Flowers. And if you are really looking for some entertainment, get into precious metals trading

Drunk Blogger is a professional writer, with a limited vocabulary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home