Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Chicago Bulls are over Clubs

This Saturday, I had the pleasant experience of attending a nightclub in Hollywood. Wait, did I say pleasant? Oops, my bad. It fucking sucked. Well, once I was really drunk I had a good time, but if I’m really drunk I could probably have a good time in Maine’s hottest nightclub, Lobster Hoes. Whether Lobster Hoes actually exists or if I would actually have a good time partying in Maine, is not the point though. The point is, a lot of these doormen and girls that work the clipboards at clubs think they are way too cool. Out of respect for the people that put our names on the list, I won’t mention the name of the club, but it sounds like Fanlard. If you can put together the name of the club from that, good. If you can’t, even better.Anyway, we were on the list. I’ll give the broad/chick/clipboard girl credit, she did get us in right away and comp the girls. I’m happy with that…but…I was told that if I arrived before 10:30 PM, I could get comped as well. I arrived at 10:25 PM. Yeah, it was cutting it close, but the clipboard girl wouldn’t even talk to me. She just gave me straight attitude, as if I’m not the Drunk Blogger in Hollywood. Doesn’t she know who I am? Then, we go talk to this other dude who just says “it doesn’t matter.” Whatever the fuck that means. So I paid $20 to get into their club. Don’t these people that work the doors of nightclubs know that they aren’t the ones making the money from the nightclub?
Now, maybe I’m just getting older, or maybe my brain has grown substantially since graduating from Arizona State, but the girls at these clubs are getting younger and at the same time, they also seem to be getting “beater.” I think I’m definitely going to the wrong spots at night, and by wrong spots, I mean Hollywood in general. I don’t know what I need to do…It sucks, and it doesn’t even really make a good story. I guess the point is, it’s me, not you Hollywood. Well, it is you, because you are slightly retarded and wear any clothing that you see on MTV, but besides that, it’s me. I’m leaving you Hollywood…
Just playing…you know I love you Hollywood….kind of….
The Drunk Blogger will be featured in this month’s issue of GQ…psych.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home