Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Go Bulls!

Self-promotion is the new promoting yourself Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
Self-promotion has been going on for years. Ever heard of Benjamin Franklin? He was one of the biggest self-promoters in the history of America. I don't know if that's true at all, and I don't have any evidence to back that up, but it seems like it makes sense. How else would that whole key-on-a-kite story get out? He was the only spectacle-wearing dude there. Think about it.
So, with that being said, I don't feel bad about promoting myself here by showing you all some links to places that my press release has shown up. It's pretty interesting. Well...I guess it's not really interesting at all, but I'm just trying to promote myself as much as possible before my book comes out. However, it is pretty random that I ended up on OnlyPunjab.com. I mean, Big Pun once said, "I don't discriminate; I regulate every shade of that ass." But how does that relate to my stupid viral videos? I don't get it either. Weird.
Yahoo! News
OnlyPunjab.com
PRWeb.com
news.bigg.net
FreeLanceWriting.com
FinanceVisor.com
These are just a few of the many random places it ended up. Supposedly, it was also actually printed in 4 actual new pulblications as well; which is pretty sweet, considering it's about as newsworthy as Space Ghost's Coast-to-Coast interview with Anna Nicole Smith, predicting the exact date that she would die, and then it happening. Actually, that's way more newsworthy than my press release, but it never happened. Anyway, I'm out. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home