Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reggie Bush Sucks At Dancing

Reggie Bush won't be dancing in the end zone anymore (I hope), and I'll be heading to Miami for Super Bowl XLI in about 2 weeks. I can't even describe how I feel right now. I don't know about you (the 3.5 people reading this), but I'm pumped about the "All-Midwestern Super Bowl."It's really what it's all about. Let's be honest. Reggie Bush's dance was horrible anyway. It was way out of character for him, and it pissed me off; being a Bears fan. I pretty much lost respect for him at that moment. I gained it (somewhat) back when I heard that he apologized to Coach Sean Peyton later. OK. Great. But right now, even though I live in Southern California, none of that matters. I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home