Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've abandoned my Bulls!!!

Have you seen There Will Be Blood? I haven't, but I have seen that commercial. So when I ended up watching the Academy Awards on Sunday, instead of my new look Chicago Bulls against the Houston Rockets, I thought of a clever way to tie it all together and exclaimed, "I've abandoned my Bulls!" Damn, I'm lonely.

My creativity, some would think, had reached a new level of awesome when I came up with that. And believe me, I thought so at the time. But now, looking back, it had reached a new state of pathetic. Seriously, I actually watched the Oscar's over the Bulls. That's gotta be the seventh sign. Not of the world ending, but of my needing to get out of Hollywood. I'm missing out on life. Just as the Bulls need a major overhaul this summer, I too need a change, my friends. I'm ready for that change. Lord knows I'm ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home