Wednesday, February 27, 2008

John Paxson says, "Fuck the Chicago Bulls Report" in an interview

Not really. I just made that title up to amuse myself. But can you imagine, if he did. That would be so incredibly awesome that I may retire the site in honor of him. Seriously, what else could I write that would top that? Sure, I'd have to post one last blog, explaining why I was abandoning the site, and telling the story about how John Paxson just said, "Fuck the Chicago Bulls Report," but, after that, done.

Of course we all know that John Paxson would never do such a thing. Honestly, he's John Paxson, not...I can't think of a good analogy, but you get it. He's a man of character. Even though the Bulls suck, and people are calling for his head, look what he has done. You can't say he hasn't brought players and prospects in. Sure, it hasn't panned out how they had hoped...but he gave them a chance. And whether he hates my blog or not (or has ever read it...hopefully not), he has done a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home