Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wedding Favors Are Dope

No, not drugs. Are you ready for wedding favors? I hope so.

You ever think to yourself: "Hmm...I'm getting married soon, and you know what? I have no frickin' wedding favors!? Holy crap!!!" Well...you may not freak out like that and you may not use the word "frickin'", but, you do need favors.

Now you can! You can shop for weddings. There is this Internet Wedding Superstore that you should definitely check out...up there...at the link...that says "wedding favors." Duh.

Let's be honest folks; this place is the best online. They have them cheap. They have them personalized. They have them personalized. They have dem, dog. And not just for bridesmaids and groomsmen, but for both of those. Word. And a lot of items have free personlization! That's so awesome, I just pitched a tent! Because I'm going camping after my wedding! For the honeymoon! Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home