Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Weirdo

Here is another video submitted by one of our readers (or former readers, depending on how you look at it). This video is entitled, “The Electronic Nerd (Music Video-Using a Midi Guitar)”.
Hmmm… Where do I start? (Or stop? Hey-oh! Get it?) I gotta be honest…I’m pretty glad I wasn’t even the slightest bit suicidal before watching this video, because, it most definitely would have put me over the edge if I was. This video come from Herbert Midgley. Not sure if he is the one who submitted it to us, but, like the time Ray thought of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in Ghostbusters, the damage is already done. The choice was made, to make this video, and request that we review it. I don’t understand the motivation behind it all, at all, but here it is…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home