Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gnarly Adventure Chronicles

Let's be real, folks; this place is the best online. They have dem cheap. They have dem personalized. They have dem personalized. They have dem, yo. And not just for bridesmaids and groomsmen, but for both of those. Word. And a lot of items have free personlization! That's so awesome, I just pitched a tent! Because I'm going camping after my wedding! For the honeymoon! Radical!

"Ok, I'll try my best, I…" He interrupted me with, "I'm serious homie, the top ballerz from the west coast play here. See that guy in the green Celtics shorts? He used to be on the practice squad for the And 1 Streetball team before he got in a fight with Skip-To-My-Lou and got kicked off the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home